Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern Cape Town
- Photography Intern Cape Town
- Community Manager Johannesburg
- Analytics/Insights Analyst Johannesburg
- Digital Strategist Johannesburg
- Senior Account Director Johannesburg
- Field Force Marketing Director Johannesburg
- Senior Digital Designer Johannesburg
- Sales Manager Johannesburg
- Guest Relations Officer Cape Town
Creative Circle monthly winners for September - October announced + monthly design winners
Image supplied by Creative Circle.
For the Creative Circle monthly awards, the duties of jury chair was held by executive creative director of VMLY&R, Warwick Rautenbach.
The jury constituted a combination of senior and junior creatives from Creative Circle member agencies, allowing the judging process to act as an all-important training ground for up-and-coming South African creatives. The panel included:
- Loyiso Twala, creative director, FCB
- Sunshine Shibambo, MCD, Cheri Yase Kasi
- Geoff Paton, executive creative director, The Hardy Boys
- John Davenport, chief creative officer, Havas
- Sanele Ngubane, copywriter, TBWA\Hunt Lascaris
- Jeff Harvey, associate creative director, Grey Africa
- Mpumi Guliwe, art director, Ogilvy SA
- Bibi Bonnecwe, copywriter, The Odd Number
- Tshegofatso Phetlhe, art director, M&C Saatchi Abel JHB
- Dani Meneghin, CD, King James II
- Galaletsang Kgoathe, copywriter, Joe Public
The categories judged were Print, Digital and Interactive, Film, Radio and Audio, Out of Home, PR & Media and Integrated.
The Creative Circle monthly award winners for work flighted during June. July and August this year, were announced at King James Group, Cape Town on 26 September...
27 Sep 2019
All the Monthly Award winners for September and October 2019 are listed below:
|Second||Joe Public United||Print Communication - Sep 19||Chicken Licken||Sliders||Moagi Strata|
|Third||Ogilvy Johannesburg||Print Communication - Sep 19||MultiChoice DStv Joox||Brand||Jayzel|
|First||Joe Public United||Print Communication - Oct 19||Pendoring||Pendoring||Don't Disturb Me, I am Holding|
|Third||Clockwork Digital (Pty) Ltd||Out of Home - Oct 19||Hyundai||Venue||Don't Cross Your T's|
|Third||Clockwork Digital (Pty) Ltd||PR & Media Communication - Oct 19||Hyundai||Venue||Don't Cross Your T's|
|Second||TBWA Hunt Lascaris Johannesburg||Digital Communication - Sep 19||Joburg Ballet||The Unbound Production||In Rehearsal for Unbound|
|First||So Interactive Web Designs CC.||Digital Communication - Oct 19||SABRIC||Banking Crime||Some things shouldn't be shared|
|Third||Grey : Liquid||Radio & Audio - Sep 19||Distell||Savanna||#SavannaForExcellence – Private Jet|
|First||Joe Public United||Radio & Audio - Oct 19||Chicken Licken||Transfat Oil||Thuli|
|Second||Grey Advertising Africa (Pty) Ltd||Radio & Audio - Oct 19||GSK||Sensodyne||I Scream|
|First||Ofyt Marketing and Communication Pty Ltd||Film - Sep 19||KIA South Africa||KIA South Africa||The Wedding|
|Second||TBWA Hunt Lascaris Johannesburg||Film - Sep 19||MTN South Africa||Rugby Sponsorship||Autograph|
|Third||TBWA Hunt Lascaris Johannesburg||Film - Sep 19||Joburg Ballet||The Unbound Production||Angel Trilogy|
|First||The Odd Number||Film - Oct 19||Massdiscounters||Game South Africa||Game Steve Kompela|
|Second||So Interactive Web Designs CC.||Film - Oct 19||SABRIC||Banking Crime||Some things shouldn't be shared|
|Third||TBWA Hunt Lascaris Johannesburg||Film - Oct 19||MTN South Africa||MTN Brand||That Boss Zonke Feeling|
|First||So Interactive Web Designs CC.||Integrated Campaign - Oct 19||SABRIC||Banking Crime||Some things shouldn't be shared|
Creative Circle monthly design awards
The winners for the Creative Circle monthly design awards, for work flighted from May - October this year, were also announced earlier this month. The monthly design awards are in partnership with the Brand Council SA and are judged by a separate, specialist panel that comprises of both Brand Council SA and Creative Circle members.
The duties of jury chair was held by executive creative director of Grid Worldwide, Paul Hinch.
The rest of the panel included:
- Sulet Jansen, creative director, Switch
- Ashraf Majiet, creative director, M&C Saatchi Abel JHB
- Deeshana Gangaram, creative director, Freelance
- Kyley Potgieter, creative director SuperUnion
- Simphiwe Mnguni, designer, Sunshinegun
- Soul Modiga, designer, freelance
All the Monthly Design Award winners for May – October 2019 are listed below:
|First||Havas Worldwide Johannesburg||Brand Identity & Collateral Design - Jun 19||Take This Thread||Take This Thread||Take This Thread|
|Second||Sunshinegun||Brand Identity & Collateral Design - Aug 19||Nando's||Beer||Nando's Honey Beer|
|Third||BCKRDS (Prounounced Back-Roads)||Brand Identity & Collateral Design - Sep 19||IS YOURS MAGAZINE||Online Magazine||IS YOURS|
|Finalist||Xfacta||Brand Identity & Collateral Design - Oct 19||King Price Insurance||Bobble head||Bobble head|
|Finalist||Xfacta||Brand Identity & Collateral Design - Oct 19||King Price Insurance||Playing Cards||Playing Cards|
All winning work can be viewed here.
The Creative Circle represents advertising and design agencies, and only Creative Circle members are eligible to enter the awards. All monthly winners are shortlisted for the Annual Awards that will take place in February 2020.
Entries for work flighted in November and December 2019, will open on 15 January 2020 and close on 25 January 2020, with judging taking place on 6 February 2020. The Creative Circle Annual Awards for 2019 will be held on Thursday 20 February 2020.