The Lisbon International Advertising Festival has announced the executive jury panel who will vote for the best works submitted at the festival.
The Lisbon Awards Group has announced the participation of one of the biggest names in the advertising today, not only as a speaker but also as president of the festival’s executive jury. Andrés Ordóñez is a truly creative leader and chief creative officer at Energy BBDO. He counts with more than 17 years of experience and worked to help some of the world’s biggest brands succeed as American Egg Board, Avocados from Mexico, Bayer, Kerrygold, Luxottica, Mars Wrigley, Ocean Spray e National Safety Council.
BBDO Worldwide has been named Network of the Year at Cannes for 12 consecutive years. Under Andrés’ leadership, Energy has become one of the most awarded agencies in the BBDO Network, winning more than 130 awards. Before being named CCO at Energy, Andrés was ECD on Wrigley and was the creative brilliant mind behind Extra Gum’s viral film, The Story of Sarah & Juan
During the event, Andrés Ordóñez will also be honoured with the festival’s Career Award. He will be the youngest to receive this award. Previous winners include, Washington Olivetto, the star of the Brazilian Advertising; Séguéla, the founder of EuroRscg (Havas) and considered one of the most important people in advertising and Mike Byrne, the partner and CCO of Anomaly, a New York agency.
Besides Andrés Ordóñez, will join, in the difficult task of awarding the best works, the jury:
- Andrea Siqueira, executive creative director at BETC São Paulo, who counts with many awards from Cannes, D&AD, Clio, Clio Sports, Fiap, NY Festival, and others. BETC is a top agency in France and belongs to Havas Group (5th on global ranking).
- Charlie Wilson, chief creative officer at Ogilvy UK, his career started when he was 6 months when he appeared on national TV for a Heinz Tomato Soup campaign. Wilson is the most awarded Customer Engagement ECD on the world;
- Erick Rosa, chief creative officer at Publicis One Japan, the Brazilian creative who conquered several recognised awards worldwide;
- João Flores, head of creative at Dentsu Singapura, who started his career as a football player at Benfica until enters the advertising world. He is considered a visionary leader and claims that, “The most powerful force in the universe isn’t technology, it’s imagination.”
- Liliana Caimacan, marketing strategy director (Europe) of Unilever. Her motto is, “Be the engine of self-discovery and drive people to become the best version of themselves!”
- Luís Silva Dias, the Portuguese creative who became the CEO of FCB International in 2018;
- Rodger Beekman, chief experience at PwC’s Experience Center Amsterdam, an excellent example of the entrance of the consulters on the world of advertising, through new brand experiences;
During the Festival, the executive jury members will give individual conferences at the Lisbon International Advertising Festival’s stage.
The schedule of the event is available on the festival’s official website and the venue will be announced soon.
The Lisbon International Health Advertising Festival is a spin-off of the Lisbon International Adverting Festival dedicated to creativity on the industry of Health. This festival will be held one day prior to the big event, on 19 September, and will have for the first time the delivery and conferences of an autonomous award.Submissions are already open
and for entries made before 27 April will benefit from a 30% discount over the total submission’s cost.
The tickets for the festival are also available for purchase with an early crow discount of 30%.