Marketing & Media trends
- Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA), now the largest talent agency on the African continent, has announced that it is opening a new office in Cape Town. The launch of a representative office in the heart of one of South Africa's premier film destinations follows fast on the heels of a recent announcement that the agency would be representing screenwriters and directors alongside the leading talent already in the stable. Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA)
- After 12 years of being 'The Home of the Afropolitan', we are excited to introduce our latest evolution - Kaya 959. On the Street. On the Air. Our new brand identity is about highlighting Kaya 959 as a radio station for all. KAYA 959
- Kantar's Best Liked Ads celebrates South Africa's favourite TV commercials. These are the ads that have been rated as the best liked by the South African audience, who we believe to be the most important critic - the person who ultimately chooses to buy your brand or not. Kantar
- Woolworths rolls out virtual beauty services in SA
- Broadcaster Jeremy Maggs joins Brave Group: One of SA's leading majority Black-owned integrated communications groups
- SAB plans launch of new B-BBEE scheme Zenzele Kabili
- PR industry expert calls young talent to apply for mentorship initiative
- SABRE Awards Africa 2021: All the winners!
- Breaking news: 85% of healthcare professionals now want to liaise with representatives online!
- Kombo King turns up the heat
Construction & Engineering jobsMore...Submit a jobOpen account
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Participating in our annual #BizTrends2021 feature, Anthony Orelowitz, director at Paragon Group, shares his insights on how Covid-19 has and will impact the future of the workplace...
Sindy Peters 11 Jan 2021
The recent history of South Africa's energy landscape has not been great. With poorly maintained infrastructure, delayed construction of new capacity, illegal connections and cable theft; news headlines on the topic of SA's electricity are rarely good...
Barry Bredenkamp 7 Jan 2021
South Africa's property sector, in general, has shown poor performance during the Covid-19 pandemic. Property stocks have taken a significant hit, where retail and commercial office space have been hit hardest...
Paul Jackson 6 Jan 2021
The catalytic role of construction in South Africa's economic reconstruction and recovery plan is well defined and enjoys strong support across a wide spectrum in society...
Cyril Vuyani Gamede 6 Jan 2021
Over time, we have seen that much of the problem-solving, analysis and synthesis and heavy mathematical lifting is now done by computers. Gone are the days where engineers are seen pouring over drawing boards...
Selvan Murugan 6 Jan 2021
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
According to recent GDP reports, the downturn in the manufacturing sector - including iron, steel, non-ferrous metal products, metal products and machinery - has contributed a total of 11% to the overall 51% decline...
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
On a micro and macro level, the world focus for 2020 and beyond is a growing commitment towards the environment and sustainable energy...
Bouwer Serfontein 13 Jan 2020
South Africa is taking strides towards transitioning to a cleaner green economy, with the country's approved 2019 Integrated Resource Plan (IRP) being gazetted...
Ntombifuthi Ntuli 9 Jan 2020
The South African waste management industry is constantly developing and can be counted as one that is most efficient within the African continent...
Kate Stubbs 8 Jan 2020