Marketing & Media trends
- Tributes are pouring in for Dr Sindi van Zyl. The much-loved healthcare activist, DJ and social media influencer lost her battle to Covid-19 on 10 April.
- 365 Digital is thrilled to announce its appointment as exclusive partner to TikTok in South Africa. The exclusive partnership specifies 365 Digital as TikTok's exclusive media representatives, who will be responsible for all advertising sales and account management in South Africa. 365 Digital
- All South Africans will be able to register for the Covid-19 vaccine from 16 April through the electronic vaccination data system (EVDS).
- Rapt Creative wins Molson Coors, opens offices in the UK and Ukraine
- SA film My Octopus Teacher wins Best Documentary at the 2021 Baftas
- Mediamark, Jacaranda FM and East Coast Radio launch #341LiftOff
- Prisa announces change of leadership
- Grey Advertising Africa welcomes Lauren Dixon-Paver and Abigail Visser to the Grey wolfpack
- Siya Kolisi, Freedom of Movement pay tribute to the Springbok captain's hometown with new range
- POPI Act readiness: 6 things to do
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Bizcommunity is proud to announce a media partnership with Success by Design in their forthcoming free webinar, titled 'B2B in Africa for Africa', taking place on Wednesday, 24 March 2021 at 12-12.40pm...
Bizcommunity.com 5 Mar 2021
Participating in our annual #BizTrends2021 feature, Anthony Orelowitz, director at Paragon Group, shares his insights on how Covid-19 has and will impact the future of the workplace...
Sindy Peters 11 Jan 2021
The recent history of South Africa's energy landscape has not been great. With poorly maintained infrastructure, delayed construction of new capacity, illegal connections and cable theft; news headlines on the topic of SA's electricity are rarely good...
Barry Bredenkamp 7 Jan 2021
South Africa's property sector, in general, has shown poor performance during the Covid-19 pandemic. Property stocks have taken a significant hit, where retail and commercial office space have been hit hardest...
Paul Jackson 6 Jan 2021
The catalytic role of construction in South Africa's economic reconstruction and recovery plan is well defined and enjoys strong support across a wide spectrum in society...
Cyril Vuyani Gamede 6 Jan 2021
Over time, we have seen that much of the problem-solving, analysis and synthesis and heavy mathematical lifting is now done by computers. Gone are the days where engineers are seen pouring over drawing boards...
Selvan Murugan 6 Jan 2021
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
According to recent GDP reports, the downturn in the manufacturing sector - including iron, steel, non-ferrous metal products, metal products and machinery - has contributed a total of 11% to the overall 51% decline...
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
On a micro and macro level, the world focus for 2020 and beyond is a growing commitment towards the environment and sustainable energy...
Bouwer Serfontein 13 Jan 2020
South Africa is taking strides towards transitioning to a cleaner green economy, with the country's approved 2019 Integrated Resource Plan (IRP) being gazetted...
Ntombifuthi Ntuli 9 Jan 2020