Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Account Manager Cape Town
- Content Strategist Johannesburg
- Software Development Team Lead Isando
- Media Sales Manager (OOH) Johannesburg
- Video Editor Johannesburg
- Production Audio Engineer Sandton
- News Journalist Centurion
- Digital Marketing & Content Creator Cape Town
- Marketing Lead Consultant Cape Town
- Mid-Level WordPress & Elementor Website Developer Pretoria
I feel like a fraud.
I currently occupy the role of content producer/web content manager - but these are just meaningless titles as I have lost the writer in me. I am driven by meaningless short term deadlines (pushing out newsletters & making sure stats and traffic remains at an all time high) rather than producing engaging content. On average I am required to research, write, upload about 25 articles per week. Explaining that stats and clicks aren't the whole story has been a futile experience. Are these common practices in most web based companies? How can one person be responsible for social media, content production, editing & site management? Is there an easier way to churn out content without feeling like a fraud?





















