Marketing & Media jobs
- Graphic Designer - Middleweight Cape Town
- Online Lecturer Johannesburg
- Traffic Assistant Johannesburg
- Sales Consultant Johannesburg
- Product Coordinator Vereeniging
- Account Executive/Radio Sales Representative Klerksdorp
- Senior Creative Director Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Ballito
- Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Freelance Senior Digital/Online Developer Pretoria
Prism Awards 2019, full steam ahead
This year’s awards will be hosted by presenter of popular television breakfast lifestyle show, Expresso, Thabiso Makhubela and television presenter and MTV Base VJ finalist, Kuhle Adams.
The Prisms committee is pleased to announce this year’s awards partners include: Dion Wired, Game, The Peartree Conferencing Centre, Dirk Mostert Camera Productions (DMCP) Tiso Black Star, Fleishman Hillard, Ogilvy South Africa, RoI Africa, 4 Billion Records and Vuma Reputation Management.
The awards, which will include performances by Carachel, Ntuthu Nyiki and Ginger, will start at 16h00 and tickets can be purchased on Howler via howler.co.za/PrismAwards Booking is essential as seats are limited to 430 guests. Please bring your ticket for scanning and entry.
About the Prism Awards:
The Prism Awards are presented to public relations and communication professionals who have successfully incorporated strategy, creativity and professionalism in their public relations and communication campaigns.
http://www.Prism-awards.co.za or www.prisa.co.za
Vuma Reputation Management
Follow the Prism Awards on social media
Twitter: @thePrismawards and @PrismYoungJudge