Early bird registration is open until 19 April 2013 for the Online Retailing Conference, scheduled for 19-20 June 2013 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways. Organised by Trade Conferences International (TCI), the conference offers delegates expert knowledge on the impacts of e-commerce. It will provide a platform for discussions regarding online retailing with a focus on the South African/ African environment. Recent developments include the addition of Google to its panel of expert speakers.
The programme covers an Overview of Online Retailing; Infrastructure Requirements; Legal Framework and Compliance; Internet Security; Innovation and Technology; Marketing & CRM; and Future Trends in online retailing.
- Danie Strachan, partner, Adams and Adams
- Darren van der Schyff, senior account manager, Demographica
- Declan Hollywood, industry manager: Retail, Google
- Fanus Smit, executive: business development, Payat
- Godfrey Parkin, co-founder, Brite Fire
- Iain Meaker, executive: Commercial Distribution
- Jaco Jonker, CEO, Bidorbuy.co.za
- Jonathan Houston, head: Digital Marketing
- Justin Drennan, founder, Want It All
- Leon Lategan, conversion optimisation analyst, Conversion Camel
- Zane Zietsman, CTO, Digital Planet
For more information, go to www.tci-sa.co.za