VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Somatologist/Skin Specialist Cape Town
- Stock Controller & Accounts Administrator Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager Pretoria
- Store Manager Siyabuswa
- Regional Marketing Manager Johannesburg
- Studio Traffic Manager Stellenbosch
- Sales Assistant Cape Town
- Paid Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Casual Store Associate Cape Town
- Luxury Retail Sales Assistant Pretoria
PR companies need to get good writers
I am a journalist trying to understand why corporate institutions invest in bad writing.
I am a reporter who has been working closely with PR executives and I am disappointed the text being forwarded to me.
What amazes me is the fact that big corporate firms are neglecting this problem, and Journalist’s are getting tired of fixing every form of content being forwarded to them.
Forum created by Sifiso Jacklas














