VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Somatologist/Skin Specialist Cape Town
- Stock Controller & Accounts Administrator Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager Pretoria
- Store Manager Siyabuswa
- Regional Marketing Manager Johannesburg
- Studio Traffic Manager Stellenbosch
- Sales Assistant Cape Town
- Paid Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Casual Store Associate Cape Town
- Luxury Retail Sales Assistant Pretoria
Graphic Design vs DTP
What is the difference between Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing?
What is the difference between calling yourself a DTP operator or a graphic designer? What responsibilities go behind each title? When can the two conflict?
I am a DTP Operator by title - I studied at H & C. In my job I now do design work, deal with clients and prepare the artwork for print.
How does this differ from what a graphic designer does?














