Each year, South African labour law shifts and evolves in interesting and complex ways. For labour law and HR practitioners, missing a change or misunderstanding the impact of a development could cost time, money, or reputational harm.
In a special Covid-19 Aftermath and Employment law
two-hour recorded webinar, our panel of renowned experts outline the core employment issues arising from Covid-19, cover the practical application of key principles and provide a current survey of statutory developments and important case law.Juta’s 20th Annual Labour Law Update 2020
will deliver a practical analysis of current developments in all the critical areas of labour law via ten mini webinar recordings, which delegates can engage with at their own pace in preparation for the live webinar. The live webinar on 1 December will cover key legislative and case law developments and trends and policy shifts that have directly impacted the workplace, drawing on emerging cases. Our panel will also focus on highlights from the mini videos.
Delegates are invited to submit their burning questions prior to the 1 December live event for comprehensive coverage during an interactive question and answer panel discussion.Unrivalled reference material and added benefitsHave your burning questions answered
Free additional content
- Submit your questions to our panel prior to the live session*
- Live interactive question & answer panel discussions*
- Consolidated Q&A PDF of all delegates’ questions
Your learning efforts recognised Earn up to eight SABPP CPD points
- Juta’s Annual Labour Law Update 2020 eBook worth R450, covering all topics highlighted during the webinar, and featuring useful section breakdowns: case law, legislation, commentary and an overview of key cases.*
- FREE 1-year access to Legalbrief Workplace worth R1,669*
- Labour Law Update 2020 e-newsletter service (2 issues) keeps you abreast of labour developments throughout the year
Juta certificate of attendance
*Packages 2 & 3
Click here for more information.