The Lisbon Awards Group has announced the members of the Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival's grand jury of two categories; Wellness and Awareness.
The festival will be held on the 19 September, in Lisbon at Pavilhão do Conhecimento - Centro Centro Ciência Viva and will have for the second time the delivery and conferences of an autonomous award.
Wellness category’s grand jury:
- Stephanie Berman - EVP and executive creative director at McCann Health New York
- Shaheed Peera - Executive creative director at Publicis LifeBrands
- Diane Iler-Smith - SVP and executive creative director at Biolumina
- Andre Hansen - Creative director at Anthill Agency
- Paola Figueroa - Vice president at Isobar
- Michael Zivkovic - Senior art director at Ogilvy Health
- Levente Bálint - CEO at White Rabbit Advertising Agency Budapest
- Xavier Sanchez - Founder of Umbilical Minds
- Rodolfo Fernandes - Senior creative art director - FCB Chicago
- Craig McIntosh - Executive creative director at Cossette
Awareness category’s grand jury:
- Debra Polkes - Chief creative officer at CDM New York and executive creative director at CDM US
- Bruno Buglio - Executive creative director at Drcom
- Fabio De Vecchi - Executive creative director at Sudler & Hennessey
- Susanne Blom - Creative director at The BlocPartners Nordic
- Victoria McGee - Associate creative director at Langland UK
- Edson Athayde - CEO and creative director at FCB Lisboa
- Julie Kang - CEO and managing partner at ServicePlan Korea
- Ricardo Sciammarella - Creative director at Ogilvy Brasil
- John Hackney - CEO Europe at Havas Health & You
- Sheng Jin Ang - Creative director/art director at Lowe and Partners Worldwide
Submissions of works are open until 12 July. The tickets for the festival are also available for purchase (at the festival’s official website).
The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival, a spin-off of the Lisbon International Advertising Festival, is dedicated to creativity on the industry of Health.