
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Creative Designer Cape Town
- Strategic New Business Development Manager Johannesburg
- Senior Cybersecurity Architect Rosebank
- Junior Content Curator Johannesburg
- DTP Designer Durban
- Sales and Business Development Executives Johannesburg
- Digital Marketing Manager Pretoria
- Sales Manager Johannesburg
- Junior Art Director Cape Town
- Business Development Consultant Polokwane
Teazers & The Grand
Am I the only person who wishes their adverts were banned?
I can't stand the Teazers, The Grand and Lolipop Lounge adverts.
They are vulgar and immoral. If they want to advertise, why not do it directly? The problem that I have is outdoor advertising is seen by everyone who drives or walks past. So in effect you have no choice but to see the ad. I wish the ASA banned all their adverts. This would prevent all the young kids driving around with their parents from seeing these ads, as well as all the rest of society who feels offended by it.














