Marketing & Media trends
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies has confirmed its readiness for Covid-19 vaccination roll-out. "We are well-positioned to commence with the vaccination roll-out aligned to government timelines, and we have prepared our teams to work at full capacity if supply from government is consistent," says CEO Ivan Saltzman.
- Construction has officially commenced on the Boardwalk Mall in Gqeberha. The first phase is set to be completed and launched on 9 December 2021. The official opening, which marks the second phase's completion, is scheduled for 22 September 2022.
- And you thought 2020 was one heck of a year! 2021 brings winds of change as Gagasi FM and Heart FM will be launching their own media solutions company under holding company MRC Media effective from 1 July 2021. The stations will utilise Mediamark as its sales house until 30 June 2021. Mediamark
- Tang, Joburg's new Asian luxury restaurant and bar, opens in Sandton on Friday, 14 May
- Petroleum Bill has lift off at last
- Filmer.tv and Senses collaborate to create KFC South Africa's Mother's Day ad
- Record SA win for Three Ships Whisky at SFWSC 2021
- #Newsmaker: Adelaide Tshabalala, new head of digital marketing at Hill+Knowlton Strategies SA
- Borderless Access strengthens healthcare, consumer insights and analytics businesses with new appointments
- 8 post-Covid grocery retail survival strategies
In the midst of the planetary emergency of climate change, Covid-19 is testing modern civilisation's preparedness for shocks, across the spheres of finance, economics and technology; global, national and regional governance; global and population health; social cohesion and food security. This is according to Baker McKenzie's new report, Unprecedented: Converging Crises...
Wildu du Plessis 6 Jan 2021
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019