Marketing & Media trends
- Spur Corporation's recently retired CEO, Pierre Van Tonder, is in critical condition in a Cape Town hospital after an apparent suicide attempt on Sunday.
- In a first for female empowerment and for South African business, the Duke Group has launched Duchess - a 100% Black female-owned, Level 1 BBBEE-compliant, full-service production facilitator...
- Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA), now the largest talent agency on the African continent, has announced that it is opening a new office in Cape Town. The launch of a representative office in the heart of one of South Africa's premier film destinations follows fast on the heels of a recent announcement that the agency would be representing screenwriters and directors alongside the leading talent already in the stable. Moonyeenn Lee & Associates (MLA)
- The dos and don'ts of creating exceptional cover letters and CVs
- Doing good is good for business: How brand purpose can steer your sustainability journey in Africa
- Kaya 959 gives away R1,000 an hour every hour in May
- Apply now to study at the NWU in 2022
- Broadcaster Jeremy Maggs joins Brave Group: One of SA's leading majority Black-owned integrated communications groups
- R1,000-a-day Slow Fund applications can now be made on WhatsApp with SMMEstart
- 4 e-commerce trends, and how to use them to accelerate your business
A country's payments system is probably not the first thing we think of when we think about the challenge of economic development. But payments are key to the bottom-up economic growth urgently needed...
Murray Gardiner 17 Jan 2020
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
With two key retail periods - Black Friday and festive season - now behind us, retailers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, grow market share, and boost profits...
Mark Schech 22 Jan 2019
What are the key issues and trends related to doing business in Africa in the private equity space?
Doing business in Africa presents multiple opportunities and challenges. To achieve business excellence on the continent, it is essential that we understand consumers in Africa and their changing needs...
Sarina de Beer 9 Jan 2019
I recently travelled to Dubai to attend the 37th Gitex Technology Week - where the future of business begins. Tech pioneers and futurists, business leaders and IT professionals come to GITEX to experience the world's most advanced technology...
Damian Michael 8 Jan 2018
What a year it's been! But enough people have written about that, so I'd rather look at a few of the consequences we'll feel in 2018. Which, to my surprise, are mostly positive. I've highlighted four of the best...
Chrisna Basson 8 Jan 2018