Are you starting or buying a new business, or do you want to develop your existing business or refresh your current business plan? You need a reliable, well-researched business plan and financial projections drafted by someone with experience.
iAuditor Business Consulting was established in 2008 by Co-Founder and Managing Director, Michael Joubert after seeing a need in the market for affordable business management consulting services to small and medium enterprises, individuals and entrepreneurs. Over the years we've become leading business plan experts, management consultants, independent retail store inspectors and Food Health & Safety Auditors. We mainly focus on developing world-class business plans and assisting small-medium businesses by offering management consulting services. iAuditor strive to deliver a stable, robust and reliable service at affordable rates to both privately owned and franchised businesses as well as small and large corporations across South Africa.
Over the years iAuditor have developed a unique sense of doing business, with an honest, loyal and open-minded approach we offer the following six main value propositions to each of our clients:
- We aim to deliver a reliable, fully bankable, comprehensive business plans at affordable rates by providing a transparent, open-minded and hands-on approach from our highly motivated, passionate and dynamic team.
- We firmly believe in delivering a watertight, well-prepared business plan including a substantial financial, administration and marketing strategy which included the consideration of all elements that could affect the outcome of the business performance throughout its critical trading years.
- iAuditor is dedicated and loyal to each of our clients and provides the best advice possible regarding the needs, and suitability of each client.
- We also firmly believe in delivering the highest standards of work in all of our projects and continuously strive for perfection in what we do.
- We guarantee a full on-set regular update on the project through either WhatsApp, SMS, email or a telephone call to make sure each client is well aware of the progress of their project and will strive to deliver the service in excellent turnaround times.
Our statistics have proven that our clients always get more than what they pay for and have since given us a 97% client satisfaction rating. Our clients love what we do, just as much as we love what we do and as much as we love each of our clients. We are here to help you - we understand how hard it is for businesses to compete in today's global marketplace and so we help you concentrate and focus on your products/services while we take care of your business planning & business funding needs.
Physical address: Spaces Building, 210 Amarand Avenue, Menlyn Maine, Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria, Gauteng (GT), 0181
Spaces Building, 1 Bridgeway Road, Bridgeway Precinct, Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape, 7441
Postal address: 28 Newington Street, Parklands North, Cape Townq, Western Cape, 7441
28 Newington Street, Parklands North, Cape Town, Western Cape, 7441