DataCon's comprehensive agenda, developed through extensive market research, covers key strategic and operational topics. This event attracts senior level decision makers and key influencers tasked with building data analytics driven enterprises.
DataCon Africa has become a firm favourite in the African data analytics events calendar in just two years.
Valuable is one way to describe it. Fun is another. DataConians received their own branded (data science) lab coat and giant Corinium Teddy in 2019.
DataCon is designed to meet the information needs of senior data analytics professionals who are tasked with developing the capability within their organisations.
2020 has got you covered with our most comprehensive event yet! Our themed tracks will cover data management, strategy and operations, advanced analytics, data privacy and protection and data engineering and architecture.
Plus! Dig deep into data governance in the 'Future Data Governance Focus Day.'
Venue: The CTICC, Cape Town
Date: 10-12 March 2020
Cost: Different packages apply
Email email@example.comEvent highlights
- 2 Multi-speaker pre-conference focus days - BI 3.0 and Future Data Governance
- 5 Tracks covering data fundamentals, building data driven enterprises, advanced analytics, data architecture and data privacy and protection
- The Women in Data Dinner celebrating all the incredible female data analytics leaders
- 60 Incredible speakers from a wide range of industries and backgrounds
- Hours of networking with over 300 data analytics leaders
Taryn Strugnell Company name:
Corinium Global IntelligenceTelephone number:
071 683 6193Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org