The primary mission is to increase the stature of packaging design and those who create it.
The international jury for the 2016 awards has been selected, composed of 12 packaging designers and brand owners.
• Asa Cook - creative director, Design Bridge, London - UK
• Elie Papiernik - managing partner & creative director, centdegrés, Paris - France
• Jacob Bergström - creative director, Silver, Stockholm - Sweden
• Jamie Stone - global head of design / nutrition, GlaxoSmithKline - Singapore
• Jeremy Lindley - global design director, Diageo, London - UK
• Laurent Hainaut - founder and president, forceMAJEURE, formerly know as Raison Pure NYC, New York - US
• Moyra Casey - creative partner, After Hours, London - UK
• Olof ten Hoorn - design director, Melbourne - Australia
• Roy White - founder and creative partner, Subplot, Vancouver - Canada
• Takeshi Usui - deputy director of the Pola Museum of Art, Pola Art Foundation, Tokyo - Japan
The 10th Pentawards will be open for online registration from 7 March to 22 April 2016.