Asset management company, Invictus Capital is launching a graduate programme for students who are passionate about both software development and cryptocurrencies.
The graduate programme is for students who have an Honours or Masters degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering and have experience coding in Python or Java.
Graduates also need to have a genuine interest in algorithmic trading, finance or trading.
The programme aims to leverage the graduates’ software development skills to develop state-of-the-art infrastructure to support the company’s algorithmic trading desk. The team trades over $4bn a month across the most well-known trading exchanges in the cryptocurrency sector.
“Now is an exciting time to learn more about the crypto industry, as it stands poised to become an important and integral part of the economic landscape. And our graduate programme provides the ideal platform to not only find, but also nurture and grow the skills and competencies needed locally,” says Nick Hill, vice president of Systematic Trading at Invictus Capital.
What's in store for graduates who join the programme:
- First-hand experience building trading infrastructure, including execution and risk engines
- Hands-on experience developing the logic for algorithmic strategies in both spot and derivatives markets
- A first-principles approach to creating and managing a trading risk framework
- Creating pricing models for instruments such as forward contracts and options
- Research and backtesting of viable trading strategies
- Access to bespoke crypto market knowledge and trading strategies
- The opportunity of working with a trading team with years of experience in both traditional and cryptocurrency markets
Invictus is a company that aims to be exceptional in everything they do. They are eager to grow the family with driven, results-orientated individuals who have a genuine interest in capital markets.
Graduates who are interested in this programme, can email a CV and cover letter to moc.latipacsutcivni@sreerac
. Applications close on 15 March 2021.