Marketing & Media jobs
- Assistant Editor Cape Town
- Writer/Content Creator Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Intern Cape Town
- Online Sales Coordinator Johannesburg
- Junior Graphic Designer/Intern Cape Town
- Senior Account Manager Johannesburg
- Account Executive Cape Town
- Assistant Accountant Cape Town
- Brand Manager Johannesburg
- Media Advertising Sales Representative Cape Town
#CannesLions2019: Entertainment Lions for Sport shortlist
The Entertainment Lions for Sport celebrate creativity that taps into fan culture and leverages the power of sports and eSports in connecting people to brands. The jury will reward excellence in breakthrough creativity within the sports marketing ecosystem.
Steve Stoute, founder & CEO of Translation Enterprises, USA is the 2019 Entertainment Lions for Sport jury president.
As an advertising entrepreneur, Stoute connects world-famous brands to culture through sports and entertainment with campaigns for the NBA, NFL, Beats by Dre and Nike. He has been recognised as Executive of the Year by AdAge and is a member of the Advertising Hall of Achievement.
No South African entries were shortlisted.
All the winners will be announced during the Cannes Lions Entertainment track award ceremony from 7pm on Tuesday, 18 June.
View the Entertainment Lions for Sport shortlist in full.
The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity runs from 17 to 21 June 2019, with Cinemark – now known as Ster-Kinekor Sales – the local representatives of Cannes Lions for SA. Visit our Cannes Lions special section for the latest updates!