- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
Business Process Analytics/Design Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Northern Suburbs|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Job descriptionThe Business Process Analytics and Design Manager is responsible for the design of business solutions and processes in support of the broader business strategy in the following functional areas: instalment collections (NAEDO), soft collections (contact centre-based), and customer campaigning (direct marketing and customer communication). Process designs needs to be grounded in sound data analytics, compliant with all applicable legislation and deliver an exceptional customer experience. The role is further responsible for the ongoing monitoring and improvement of the respective business areas across various delivery channels, as reflected in operational KPIs. The Business Process Design and Analytics Manager manages both a Product Owner and Data and Process Analyst and represents their functional areas at a Senior Management level in Capfin.
Key Performance Areas:
- Apply best Customer Experience practises
- Benchmark and develop efficient and optimised Business Processes to ensure alignment with industry standards and best practice
- Work closely with Product Owner to design and implement appropriate solutions
- Liaise with other business stakeholders to ensure that business processes are aligned across the company
- Ensure business processes are compliant to the NCA, POPIA, CPA, Waspa and all other applicable legislation
- Guide Data and Process Analyst and work closely with the Data and Analytics team to develop, monitor and improve KPIs relevant to the specific business functions
- Guide the discovery of trends and relationships within data to better understand and optimize business processes
- Utilize data analytics methodologies to discover gaps in processes
- Guide Data and Process Analyst to monitor operational business processes and the efficiency of current business processes
- Advocate analytical findings with Operational teams
- Continuously monitor operational performance
- Work closely with operations departmental managers to improve performance
- Ensure that strategies and processes are aligned with the overall Business and Credit strategy
- Identify changes in the Business strategy that may impact the function and develop remedial action
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in projects and that they are informed of progress and issues and build relationships with other senior managers within the organisation.
- Support operational departments during new strategy implementations, e.g. training, change management and post implementation reviews.
- Assist Finance team to forecast and budget appropriately for functional areas
- Manage functional budget to optimize profitability
- Strategic thinking: Be a thought leader in the functional areas and pro-actively drive the strategy within the team and the business.
- Project Management: Effective planning and prioritising of own work and that of the team.
- People (line) Management: Manage, retain and develop a strong team with a variety of relevant competencies of Product Owner(s) and Analyst(s).
- Strong commercial orientation and business acumen.
- Strong conceptual skills with the distinct ability to contribute at strategic and tactical level and the ability to integrate activities with operational priorities and activities and obtain buy-in from all internal stakeholders.
- Analytical minded with strong numerical skills and the ability and experience to use data and management information to drive and inform decision-making.
- Information presentation skills.
- Systems development life cycle concepts.
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills advantageous.
- Logical reasoning skills.
- Client Focus
- Applying Professional / Specialist / Technical Expertise
- Information gathering and problem analysis
- Creating and Innovating
- Planning and Organising
- Degree in Statistics/Information Technology/Project Management/Business Management/Operating Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years' experience in a business process analysis, design and execution role, of which five years should be at a managerial level, preferably in an unsecured loans or related business.
Posted on 13 May 07:16
Capfin is the South African brand of the global Southern View Finance (SVF) group of companies, based in the northern suburbs of the Western Cape. The SVF Group of companies conducts an international unsecured lending business, offering technologically driven, responsible and friendly loan products to the mass market.
|Recent jobs by Capfin||City||Date posted|
|Business Process Analytics/Design Manager||Cape Town||13 May 07:16|
|Compliance Officer||Cape Town||10 May 07:16|
|Accounting Analyst||Cape Town||02 May 09:22|