- Should executives' pay be cut to support employees during coronavirus crisis?
- Preserving your employer brand in uncertain times
- Lockdown shopping: Retailers ramp up in-store safety measures
|Get jobs on your |
My client is an exciting global cryptocurrency platform and OTC brokerage. Their mission is to move the world from fiat to digital currencies. The company is growing its team and looking for an experienced operational finance and treasury team member. The role requires a high level of initiative and an excellent grasp of operational finance, treasury and risk management.
Role and responsibilities:
- Confirm, process and settle purchase and sale of foreign exchange transactions in select currencies
- Enter and release payments
- Provide assistance and act as a liaison between the FX advisory team and other internal business units, this will include complex trade and settlement discussions
- Research and resolve out of trade balance conditions
- Monitor the activities of third parties
- Liquidity management in multiple currencies
- Implementing internal controls to ensure treasury is reducing their risks
- Preparation of daily reports
- Interpretation of monetary movements, currency changes, cause and effect for forex gains and losses in the portfolio
- Assist with responding to ad-hoc queries/requests for deep-dive information from Senior management
- Appointment, training and management of the trading team
- Assist with the analysis and setting of Risk appetite
- Risk management related to the company's financial and operational activities
- BI-Dashboard creation and maintenance to manage bulk sections of information
- Daily Supplier management/engagement
- Managing big trades and junior traders
- On-boarding new suppliers
- A higher qualification or equivalent professional qualifications relating to:
- Banking and finance (advantageous)
- Finance and financial services (advantageous)
- Beneficial additional certificates:
- FinTech Certificate
- Trading experience essential (three to five years' experience)
- Previous experience in day-to-day working with foreign currencies
- Must have good communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Preferably be from a hedge fund company where they work with different currencies.
- Operations and finance minded.
Posted on 26 Mar 07:09
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Head of Paid Social||Johannesburg||03 Apr 10:16|
|Media Campaign Manager||Cape Town||02 Apr 08:27|
|Online Merchandiser||Cape Town||01 Apr 11:49|
|Forex Trader||Cape Town||31 Mar 11:37|
|E-commerce Operations Manager||Cape Town||31 Mar 10:43|
|Product Manager - Customer Services||Cape Town||27 Mar 11:35|
|Paid Media Specialist - E-commerce||Cape Town||26 Mar 09:01|
|Paid Social/Digital Planner||Johannesburg||26 Mar 08:55|
|Forex Trader||Cape Town||26 Mar 07:09|
|Senior Graphic Designer||Johannesburg||25 Mar 08:17|