- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
Chief Financial Officer
|Remuneration:||R95000 - R120000 per year Basic salary|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Top firm seeks a CFO to join their highly successful team as soon as possible.
Please note this role is based in East London.
The job will entail the following but is not limited to:
Supervise and administer financial system, so as to ensure that finances are sustained in a timely and accurate manner. This involves assisting in the creation of budget, implementation of financial procedures and policies, supervising cash reserves, monitoring investment, creation and conciliation of bank statements, administrating the system of purchase order, issue check and create balance sheets. The job description is very wide.
- Full responsibility of the trial balance, from month end journals to reconciliations and month end reporting
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- Review of daily payment account allocations
- Review/analyse inter-company transactions and reconcile inter-company loan balances.
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
- Completions of VAT returns
- You will be responsible for maintaining the financial, administrative, personnel and accounting services of the organisation.
- Diploma/relevant qualification and previous bookkeeping experience essential (B.Com or similar qualification would be preferred)
- Computer literate
- Min five to ten years in a finance or similar role
- Stable track record with contactable references
- Management accounting
- Cashflows and budget
- Financial analysis
- Shareholders report
- Payroll and statutory reports
Posted on 12 Jun 11:30