|Get jobs on your |
Junior Credit Controller
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Company:||Top Media and Communications|
Job descriptionIt is vital that a credit controller builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure the smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments. Responsible for checking customer’s credit ratings with Accountability, maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment, resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices and posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
It is also the responsibility of a credit controller to manage debt recovery, in the case where a client has paid late or missed payments.
Company DescriptionTopco Media is a leader in South African business-to-business communication, where our primary service and product offerings, i.e. events and publishing, aim to reward, celebrate and advertise the best in South African business and government.
- Strong telephonic skills - ability to deal with clients on all levels
- Bilingual - English and Afrikaans
- Ability to collect on new and old debt
- Excel skills essential
- QuickBooks - valuable
- Prior experience essential
- Credit controller will handle the collection of finances
- Resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes
Posted on 09 May 13:23