|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||- R25000 negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, RA|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionOgilvy SA, Cape Town has a vacancy for a Financial Accountant to assist with the daily activities and workload in the Finance department.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following functions:
- Reporting of financial results on monthly basis,
- Reviewing of month-end journals, balance sheet reporting and sub-ledger reconciliations,
- Updating of monthly expense analyses and forecasts,
- Reviewing of creditors reconciliations and payment batches,
- Daily cash flow analysis and reporting,
- General rendering of assistance to clerical staff with regards to accounting issues and queries
- Monitoring of and compliance with internal control environment and SOX
RequirementsMinimum requirements include:
- A BCom degree in finance or a similar tertiary qualification would be beneficial
- At least three years' experience in financial administration is required
- Advanced MS Excel skills are essential
Short-listed candidates shall be highly disciplined and keen to be involved in the details surrounding the department and the work.
The incumbent must have a proven track-record in achieving deadlines as defined.
Short-listed candidates must display excellent communication skills and exceptional abilities to work with different personalities in the marketing and advertising sector.
This job posting shall remain active until 31 March 2019.
Due to the high volume of applications received by the agency on a daily basis, we cannot guarantee a response to every application. Therefore, should you not receive a response by 5pm on 31 March 2019, kindly accept your application as being unsuccessful.
Posted on 18 Mar 07:35
Ogilvy Cape Town
Ogilvy & Mather is the leader in the industry, focused on building and transforming brands.