- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R25000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
Job descriptionJob summary
Strong analytical ability to analyse various data and compile reports in a user-friendly format strong financial/numerical ability. Advanced Excel Skills essential.
Responsbilities including, but not limited to;
- Completing and issuing of invoices and Statements in line with clients contracts.
- Coordinating with project architects regarding the deliverables and forecasts for sales.
- Updating and maintaining of sales forecast documents and sales records and reports.
- Updating and maintaining of statistical data required on sales.
- Income allocation and records.
- Pastel capturing of sales and maintenance of cashbook.
- Project costing maintenance and analysis.
- Assisting with client queries, providing succinct answers and summaries.
- Debt collection of long outstanding accounts (communicating strategy to project leaders and following through to recovery)
- Travel recovery: reconciling monthly travel and billing accordingly.
- Disbursement recovery: ensures all disbursements are recovered with month end Billing procedures.
- Responsible to assist the company’s annual audit on debtors.
RequirementsEssential skills and criteria
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar position
- Matric with related Tertiary qualification
- Pastel Partner experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
You will need to behave professionally, fairly, ethically and responsibly at all times. The ability to work within a team is another essential pre-requisite.
You are a self-starter who enjoys being part of a team and you like to multi-task and be active.
- Well presented with excellent communications/customer relations skills to deal with difficult accounts
- Must be proactive of nature
- Good problem solver and decision-making skills
- Highly organised
Posted on 09 Jul 10:51