Open for 2022 entries, the Gerety Awards have announced that the 10 cities where the executive juries will be meeting are London, New York, São Paulo, Mexico City, Copenhagen, Moscow, Brussels, Vienna, Manila and Tokyo.
Source: © cocozero003 123rf
New York is one of the 10 cities where the Gerety Awards executive jury will be meeting
The full executive jury from each city will soon be announced.As well as defining the overall shortlist, these juries will choose the agency and production company of the year from their country.
“The new cities chosen for Gerety 2022 reflect our continued commitment to putting some of the marketing and creative industry’s true changemakers in the spotlight - and at the centre of the conversation,” says Lucía Ongay, co-founder of the Gerety Awards.
Named after Frances Gerety, the copywriter who coined the slogan “A diamond is forever”, the awards that juries select the best in advertising – all advertising, not just advertising made for women – through the female lens.
“The winners will once again be the greatest global benchmark for the best advertising that resonate most with a female audience,” adds Ongay.
South Africa is represented on the grand jury by Khensani Nobanda, group executive for Marketing and Corporate Affairs, Nedbank, South Africa.
Executive Jury sessions ambassadors
The ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2022 Gerety Awards include:
- Vikki Ross, copywriting chief, London, UK
- Sherina Florence, group creative director, 72and Sunny, New York, US
- Ami Mochizuki, head of International Produce Unit, Tohokushinsha Film Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
- Valery Nyukhalova, creative producer, founder, Disrupt Marketing School (Skillbox), Moscow, Russia
- Philippa Grob, creative director, Jung von Matt/Donau, Vienna, Austria
- Clara Prior-Knock, creative director, Uncle Grey, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Angel Guerrero, founder, president editor in chief, Adobo Magazine, Manila, Philippines
- Abi Aquino, chief creative officer, MullenLowe Treyna, Manila, Philippines
- Patrícia Weiss, head of branded content & entertainment, ASAS.br.com, chairwoman BCMA South America & Portugal, São Paulo, Brazil
- Antoinette Ribas, creative director, BBDO, Brussels, Belgium
- Patola Figueroa, CEO & founder P47014 Creative Studio, Mexico City,Mexico