The One Club for Creativity
One Show's Green Pencil gets own jury
The One Show's Green Pencil has been reimagined as an official category with its own dedicated jury.
Source: ©The One Show The One Show
Previously awarded by the overall jury to the One Show submission that best reflected the best eco-thinking, the Green Pencil was introduced in 2009.
“With all of the incredible work that has been created in service of making our blue-green marble a little bit better, we are pleased to have reimagined the Green Pencil as an official category with its own dedicated jury!” says the One Show.
It adds that while big, bold ideas and innovation are always important in The One Show, this jury will also be tasked with discussing and debating the environmental aspect of each entry.
“And in the end, there are no Gold Pencils here, just a gleaming emerald trophy that will go to the very best project, while others that caught the jury’s attention will be acknowledged in our Showcase,” it states.
The Green Pencil Jury:
- Soleil Badenhop, ACD,GIGIL
- Rafael Clark, CD, NOSSA
- Anne Fleming, CD, 108 Kingday
- Rósa Hrund Kristjánsdóttir, EDC, The White House
- Gabi Kay, co-founder, Green The Bid
- Shiny Lee, CD, Whatever
- Pia Leichter, founder, Kollektiv Studio
- Anna Lichnog; ECD, Jung von Matt
- Arjun Mukherjee ECD, Wunderman Thompson
- Tian It Ng, ECD, Publicis
- Tereza Svěráková, CCO, OAK
- Richard Vevers, founder and CEO, The Ocean Agency
Read more: advertising, advertising awards, awards, Green Pencil, The One Club, One Show, The One Club of Creativity