The One Club for Creativity
One Club reveals ADC 99th Annual Awards jury chairs
The One Club for Creativity has revealed the creative leaders who will serve as jury chairs for 10 disciplines of the global ADC 99th Annual Awards.
The awards are aimed at celebrating excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
“Craft and innovation continue to be the intense focus of the ADC Annual Awards,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “This year’s highly accomplished jury chairs are recognised creative leaders who are ideally suited to lead our juries and guide them to view the work through that lens during the judging process.”
This year’s jury chairs are:
- Advertising – Karen Costello, chief creative officer, The Martin Agency, Richmond, VA, USA
- Brand/Communication Design – Tosh Hall, global chief creative officer, Jones Knowles Ritchie, New York, NY, USA
- Experiential Design – Kate Dawkins, founder, creative director, Kate Dawkins Studio, London, UK
- Illustration – Kadir Nelson, artist, author, Kadir Nelson, Inc./The JKBN Group, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Interactive – Mathias Appelblad, senior creative partner, Forsman & Bodenfors, Stockholm, Sweden
- Motion/Film/Gaming Craft – Jean Batthany, vice president, global creative, Disney Parks, Experiences + Products, The Walt Disney Company, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Photography Design – Mark Seliger, photographer, Mark Seliger Studio, New York, NY, USA
- Publication Design – Luke Hayman, partner, Pentagram, New York, NY, USA
- Spatial Design – Refik Anadol, media artist, director, Refik Anadol Studio, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Typography – Lauren Hom, lettering artist, Hom Sweet Hom Studio, Detroit, MI, USA
The jury chairs for Packaging/Product Design and Fashion Design, as well as full juries for all disciplines, will be announced shortly.
The ADC 99th Annual Awards is open for entries at the ADC Awards website. The deadline for submission is 31 January 2020.