The Lisbon International Advertising Festival has added two more jury panels that will evaluate submitted work in the Craft and Direct categories.
The Craft category will be chaired by Alan Suaréz, CEO and managing director of Wabi Productions. The judging panel includes:
- Alessandra Valle - partner of Sonido
- Augusto Fraga - director of Krypton
- Michael Di Girolamo - founding and managing director of Hey Wonderful | RSA Films
- Natia Gogia - chief executive producer of Leaving Stone
- Sebastian Pancyk - film and animation director of Dobro
- Zoe Mcintosh - director of Independent
The Direct category will be chaired by Nicky Bullard, chairman and chief creative officer at MRM Meteorite. This panel includes:
- Andreas Spielvogel - executive creative director of DDB
- Daniel Minaker - executive creative director of Wunderman
- Fabio Astolpho - executive creative director of F.Biz
- Mario Mandacaru - CEO creative director of A Equipa
- Nicolas Geahchan - regional executive creative director of JWT
- Tytus Klepacz - executive creative director of Ogilvy Warsaw
The Lisbon International Advertising Festival will take place in Portugal on 20 September.