Welcome to the all-new Bizcommunity.com site!
After months of feverish activity, behind the scenes conceptualising and late nights, we're thrilled to give you an advance preview of the all-new bizcommunity2011. As a key member of the community we would appreciate any feedback you might care to provide on any aspect of site design, legibility or engagement.So what's new, and what can you expect from the new biz:
- Social aspects: Numerous ways for you and your company to showcase and promote yourself and connect with other industry professionals. If you have a moment, play around with these new benefits under four new top menu items: Profiles, Community, People and Showcases.
- Get a free profile on Bizcommunity: Set up your biz profile with your pic, short bio and social media links. This will be your online presence linked to any comments, articles, forum topics or blog posts you contribute on the site. Set up your profile here. Great for your personal reputation online, an active biz profile will ensure your contributions and links will be easily found on Google searches.
- People directory: The biz people directory allows you to find people by industry, by category or by job title. People in the directory will be listed in order of popularity according to their number of followers.
- Industry wall: Once you have a profile you can begin to participate in all site activities, sharing your industry opinion and news with the community. Your news updates will appear on the industry wall, which can be browsed by industry and category.
- Follow and be followed: We invite you to capitalise on the big online social trend that allows you to follow the activities of people within the community or for them to follow you. By clicking the Follow button beside a profile, you are subscribing to the updates and comments of select individuals via your dedicated newsfeed.
- Showcase: You and your company can showcase your designs under 13 categories - you can check them out here. Invite your friends to participate and ensure our region becomes a global creative destination.
- Archive facility: You can now archive any content you stumble across on biz to read at a later stage simply by clicking on the 'Add to my archive' icon found at the footer of every article. You will find all articles stored in "My Archive" under the Profile tab of the top menu bar.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any suggestions, criticisms or compliments, mail them to moc.ytinummoczib@kcabdeef
at any time or click on the Feedback button in the left margin of the site.Set up your profile now