Digital Media Specialist
|Remuneration:||R35000 - R50000 per month negotiable market-related |
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
You have a job to do. Not only will you have an understanding of a client's business objectives, but you'll also be performing your magic with analytical and digital marketing skills to please the almighty ROI.
You are passionate about digital advertising and internet marketing. You love using analytics to get site traffic, and you can put in the time and effort to adapt to new trends in the industry. You understand what PPC, SEO, and Google AdWords are, and have a high level of familiarity with social media ad platforms. You are a team player who loves collaborating with others in order to meet deadlines.Sound about right?
We're looking for a paid media strategist who is passionate about digital media as a whole, someone who isn’t afraid to learn and share their ideas. You will be responsible for strategising, reporting and optimising all aspects of digital media campaigns across a variety of channels including social media, paid media, organic search, email marketing and video marketing.Key responsibilities:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ability to communicate digital marketing processes clearly.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- Self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop skills
- Develop and optimise new approaches to customer acquisition and conversion through all types of digital media
- Execute, manage, and measure digital marketing campaigns across paid social and display platforms
- Maintain accounts, manage daily and monthly budget caps, and performance against KPIs and provide recommendations to clients
- Understand and provide insights into cross-device behavior, and be an expert in digital media across desktop and mobile.
- Tracking conversion rates and recommending improvements to UX.
We're looking for team members who are excited to work in a fast-paced environment, who care about customers and are willing to learn with us as we scale our business. We have tons of ideas and big plans for the future — and we're looking forward to sharing them with you!
- A minimum of five years experience as a professional digital media strategist
- Post-matric diploma, degree, qualification in marketing communications, media – a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using PPC/SEO and digital advertising to drive site traffic
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with social ad platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Posted on 24 Feb 13:55, Closing date 25 Apr