you are so right
i agree, maybe with his depature, 5fm will grow, i always tune to something else whenever he is on. My prayers have beeb answered.

good news darren is a dick-
If you've had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting this arrogant asshole in public on his off-time you'll be thrilled that this ass has been consigned to obscurity.
Posted on 27 Mar 2003 14:36
you are so right-
Posted on 27 Mar 2003 16:23
Why can't Gillman also go?-
how did Gillman get to sign another contract for 2 years? Sorry but he must be the most annoying, irritating and unintelligent asshole that 5fm has ever had. I would rather listen to Highveld in the mornings! Catch a wake-up call 5 fm!!!
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 08:21
Chick
Absolutely THRILLED at his departure!-
And I hope he takes that damn Sport-Show between 6 and 7 with him! Whenever I'm in the car on my way home, i am forced to flip between Highveld(yawn) and Jakaranda(sug) which is against my principles!
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 08:36
I agree!-
It's like listening to a 5 year old throw a tantrum. I mean where did this guy work before ... ktv!! The morning that his female sidekick, Lee-ann took control of the show was probably the best morning show so far... Get rid of the idiot!!!
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 08:36
Not another 2 years of Gillman....-
Will we survive the screaming? The idiotic comments? The sounds of chewing in the background... the rustle of paper from a guy who has to read everything he says... Jikes. Gonna miss Darren. Since Alex Jay left he was the last person to make me listen to 5FM. Now I'm gonna have to change to another station.. But What?
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 09:17
Sam I am
Gareth Cliff Sucks-
Come on hasn't anyone listened to him on the top 40 on Sundays, he talks alot of shit. Like about old people on nudest beaches and other unmentionable topics. I grew up with 5 and will die listening to 5 but I most certainly will find someting better to do between 4 and 7. Darren aint that great either but he sure beats gareth by a ^&^%$#@long shot.
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 10:24
adrian
i could.
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 12:43
i want spike to be a dj!--
spike is such a cutie-pie!
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 14:43
Mark Gillman
Gimme a break-
Because I'm getting old now, 5FM can ahve the couple of million bucks back that they gave me, and I would like to join the weekend slot between 2-5pm. Thanks Mark
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 16:26
Chick
Gillman and Cliff are the BEST!-
Anyone who'd prefer Darren Scott to them obviously are getting too old for 5FM too. You should all switch to Highveld or Radio 2000 for your fill Feargall Sharkeys and John Farnums. Growing UP with 5FM doesn't mean you have to grow OLD with it too. Move on.
Posted on 28 Mar 2003 17:28
YES WE CAN DO IT BETTER-
YES FOR SURE!
Posted on 31 Mar 2003 08:25
TWIG BASHER
MARK G-
CHOICES PEOPLE, CHOICES. IF U DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ANY OF 'EM TUNE OUT-SWITCH OFF. OTHERWISE SHUT UP - STOP DOING SA'S FAVOURITE PAST TIME-MOANING. MARK GILLMAN HAS AN ANNOYING VOICE BUT AT LEAST HE GETS THROUGH THE PC'NESS THAT'S ERODING REAL SPEAK. TWIG BASHER
Posted on 31 Mar 2003 09:45
Untouchable
Gillman Talent-
To be honest I really find Gillman rather amusing. It is really quite relaxing to drive to Varsity in the morning listening to him. His approach is good and his humour is very unique and fresh and in terms of marketing an image he is what 5fm tries to be... Fun, Quirky and Unique. He may drag issues out a little, but I don't find his intellect lacking and he is actually very articulate and evidently well educated and I'm glad I'll be sharing my mornings with him for the next two years!
Posted on 2 Apr 2003 08:07
igor
Gillman? a saint, by my books-
The previous comment showed exactly why Mark is an excellent Dj, in an excellent time slot... he is geared towards the YOUTH of the country. 5fm is not for 40-somethings who cant see life in the same light as younger people do... I for one love driving to varsity listening to him. I hope they keep him on for as long as possible.
Posted on 7 May 2003 18:02
thats right - they rock-
5fm is for the young generation - those who like spontaneous and funny dj's - like Gareth and Mark (amongst others) peace out+
Posted on 7 May 2003 18:05
shola
gareth cliff the fucken greatest!-
fuck everyone gareth is a hottie he totally rocks so go fuck yourselves and he knows how to rock a radio station
Posted on 3 Jul 2003 12:46
Samantha "Cliff"
Hot Gareth You Rock My World And 5FM-
gareth is the best thing that ever happened to 5fm. well done darren you did great but Gareth is now going to take over. love you Gareth thank you ps# i am sam- open ur eyes dude. gareth rocks
Posted on 12 Jul 2003 17:55

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.
Let's do Biz