The members of the 2018 Package and Product Design Live Session grand jury has been announced by the New York Festivals (NYF) International Advertising Awards.
This in-person grand jury session is comprised of some of the most creative minds in the world of design today. On 15 March, 24 award-winning design professionals will assemble in the heart of New York City to evaluate Package and Product Design in the way its creators intended it to be viewed… Live.
“Package and Product Design are key elements in a brand’s identity and innovative design is paramount to capturing consumer attention. I am thrilled at the calibre of creative professionals who will take part in this year's Live session. We have an amazing mix of accomplished designers who will lend their expertise to review, recognise and award creative excellence” said Susan Glass Ruse, associate executive director of New York Festivals International Advertising Awards.
2018 Package and Product Design Live grand jury
- Bhanu Arbuaratna, associate creative director, BBDO
- Sam Cutler, creative director, DesignBridge
- Samantha Barbagiovanni, senior designer, Elmwood
- Jayme Barone, senior designer, Droga5
- Alex Booker, VP creative director, MullenLowe Group
- Dan Gladden, creative director, Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Zan Goodman, design director, Chandelier Creative
- Ben Greengrass, creative director, Elmwood
- Peter Hahn, associate creative director, The Design Group
- JB Harford, creative director, Jones Knowles Ritchie
- John Howells, creative director, Situation Interactive
- Allison Koller, executive creative Director, CBX
- Stuart Harvey Lee, founder, Prime Studio
- Crista Marcellini, associate creative director, Art, MullenLowe Group
- Miruna Macri, senior art director, Lateral Inc.
- David Mitchell, creative director, Hungry Inc.
- Aaron Padin, head of art and design, J. Walter Thompson
- Kelsey Plantas, designer, Droga5
- Chris Rowson, head of design/group creative director, TBWA
- Martin Short, partner, Swerve
- Philip Sicklinger, VP creative director, MullenLowe Group.
- Meg Smart, senior visual designer, Huge
- Leslie Stordahl, creative director, CBX
- Heather Stuart, technical consultant, Prime Studio
To view all the members of the 2018 New York Festivals grand jury, please click here
Since 2011, all entries into NYF’s Advertising Awards competition are viewed by 400+ members of NYF’s executive and grand juries, a brain trust of global creative minds, who collectively cast over 300,000 votes during the two-tiered judging process.
All shortlisted entries selected by the grand jury, except Public and Media Relations, Marketing Effectiveness, Film Craft and Package Design, will be reviewed by the executive jury through four rounds of judging, to determine the World’s Best Advertising Award-Winners.
Award-winning work will be announced at the 2018 New York Show. The awards ceremony and gala will take place the evening of Thursday, 17 May 2018 at the world-class performance space, Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, New York City.
The 2018 competition entry deadline is 28 February. For more information, please visit: Rules and Regulations and to enter the competition please click here