The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival that will be held in Lisbon on 19 September, announced its executive jury panel for the best work submitted at the festival.
The Lisbon Awards Group announced that Pamela Savage, SVP, Creative Director at Area 23, will act as president of the executive jury.
Savage has more than 13 years of experience and started her work as a researcher in marketing for the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She has worked to help some of the world’s biggest brands succeed such as Cooper and Dunham as a scientific advisor; BGB New York as a medical writer; AgencyRx as a senior copywriter; Flashpoint Medica as a copy supervisor; and Juice Pharma Worldwide as a group copy supervisor. Under Pamela’s leadership, Area 23 has been named the Health Agency of the Year at Cannes Lions in 2017 and the Agency of the year in 2018.
The rest of the jury will include:
- Peter Ignazi, global chief creative officer at Cossette. He is one of the most successful creative directors in Canada. Under his leadership, Cossete was named Canadian “Agency of the Year” by Strategy Magazine in 2016, 2017 and 2018. For the last two years, he was the number one creative director in Canada on the Strategy Magazine Creative Report Card.
- Renata Florio, global executive creative director at Ogilvy Health and Wellness and a strategic, charismatic and awarded creative leader keen on getting the best out of brands and teams. Florio also counts with many awards from Cannes, London International Awards, FIAP and others.
- Tom Richards, chief creative oﬃcer at Havas Lynx. He has an appetite for creativity, life and positive change, especially in the world of healthcare”. Under his leadership, Havas Lynx won the Cannes Lions Healthcare Agency of The Year in 2018.
- Steve Hamburg, managing partner and chief creative oﬃcer at Calcium, an idea-driven creative leader with strong skills in strategy, conceptual thinking, branding, copy, design, and digital. Hamburg's work has been recognised with numerous awards, and he's served as a jury member for most of the major award shows.
- José Gonçalves, global CEO at Accenture Interactive Health, who has more than 22 years of experience in the consulting business, working with several clients in Portugal and Spain, and more than 15 years of specialisation in utilities and downstream oil and gas.
- Tim Brierley, executive creative director at Grey Health Group UK, with more than 20 years of experience.
- Patrícia Nunes Coelho, marketing director at Artsana Portugal, has 20 years of experience and works in the International Business Development. She is responsible for marketing and strategic business development of Control and PIC Solution brand.
During the Festival, the executive jury members will give individual conferences at the Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival’s stage.
The schedule of the event is available at the festival’s official website and the venue will be announced soon.
The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival is a spin-off of the Lisbon International Adverting Festival dedicated to creativity on the industry of Health. The festival will take place, on the 19 September and work can be submitted until 14 June.