The Lisbon Health International Festival has announced its Awareness jury panel, which is divided into four groups.
The jury is responsible for selecting the work that will be passed on to shortlist and the ponctuation will define each category prizes: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Grand Prix.
The Awareness category will be presided by Kathy Delaney, global chief creative officer for Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness. Helping her we will find:
- Dina Peck, ECD and managing partner for Patients & Purpose, USA
- Gabriel Araújo, data creative director for FCB, Brasil
- Gerrard Malcolm, owning director for Insight AU, Australia
- Gustavo Pratt, MD and CCO for Asterisco Healthcare Communications, Mexico
- Justine Metcalfe, creative partner for Yolo, Australia
- Marcelo Siqueira, creation vice president, We Agency, Brasil
- Matt Turrell, ECD for McCann London, UK
- Ricardo Sciammarella, health creative director for Ogilvy, Brasil
- Rui Marcelino, partner for Performance Sales, Portugal
- Susanne Blom, creative director for The BlocPartners Nordic
- Tim Hawkey, managing creative director for Area 23, New York, USA
- Tina Fascetti, CCO of Guidemark Health, USA
- Viton Araújo, creative director for FCB Lisboa, Portugal
- Xavier Sanchez, founder, CCO and CEO for Umbilical and Amniotic.tv, Spain
The Lisbon Awards Group has developed the Lisbon Health International Festival, a new worldwide advertising festival that is devoted to communication, advertising and design in the health sector.
The festival is a by-product of the Lisbon International Advertising Festival and aims to award the fastest growing areas in advertising on a global scale.
Registration is open until 30 April.