Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 28: Developing brand and user relations
In studio on Wednesday, 4 July 2012, was Tracy Stewart, the national marketing manager of Isilumko Media - a below-the-line activations and experiential media company focused on facilitating creative, integrated one-on-one interactions between a brand and consumer.
She joined show host Brendan Jack (@brendanjack) to discuss experiential marketing, engaging with customers and developing brand and user relations.
The news roundup by Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) covered:
- (Traditional) PR is dead, let's talk brand management
- Melinda Shaw to handle Shores
- A new online ad agency for SMEs
- A Q&A about freelancers and social media
- A new social lender on the South African scene
If you missed the show, download (48.5MB) or listen to the podcast (50:29 minutes).
Date: 4 July 2012 Length: 50:29min File size: 48.5MB Host: Brendan Jack
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio