Tune in to this week's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
, streamed live from 5pm-6pm via 2oceansVibe Radio, to find out how Bizcommunity.com created a powerful online community over the past 11 years. The studio guests this Wednesday evening, 25 July 2012, will include Andre Rademan, one of the founders of Bizcommunity; Terry Levin, Bizcommunity's chief branding & creative officer, and Nikki Cockcroft, head of online for Woolworths and chairperson of the DMMA. [twitterfall
Tonight we talk about Bizcommunity.com and online communities. August 2012 marks Bizcommunity's 11th birthday and since 2001, the company has grown to become one of South Africa's best-loved online media brands. This evening's lineup
- Show host:Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza)
- In-studio guests:
- IT director and one of the founders of Bizcommunity, South Africa and Africa's leading B2B website, Andre Rademan (@andrerademan), as well as
Bizcommunity's chief branding & creative officer, Terry Levin (@terrylevin).
- Nikki Cockcroft (@nikkicockcroft), head of online for Woolworths as well as chairperson for the DMMA.
How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
- A discussion on Bizcommunity from the humble beginnings in August 2001, the path of success and what the future holds.
- A broad discussion about online communities and the impact these communities have in South Africa and Africa.
- We will be discussing the 2012 Bookmarks Awards with Cockcroft, which have just been opened for entries.
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media Show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.For more: