Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 33: Agency focus - Native
In studio on Wednesday, 8 August 2012, was Ben Wagner (@benwagner), who has been an active member of the digital industry for more than a decade and is head and chief marketing warrior of Native Cape Town.
He shared with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) on how Native started, how it measures return on investment for clients, his thoughts on traditional agencies, and also some of the current Native clients and projects.
We also discussed two big digital events happening this year, namely Digital Edge Live and The Bookmarks 2012.
The news roundup covered:
- Bernice Samuels - Marketing Personality of the Year
- SA media consumption: Olympic Games 2012
- Print Media South Africa adds digital to its mix
- Alcohol advertising by other means
- Three sure-fire ways to maximise the ROI of your email marketing campaign
If you missed the show, download (34.4MB) or listen to the podcast (36:44 minutes).
Date: 8 August 2012 Length: 36:44min File size: 34.4MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio