Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 34: The rise of mobile research
In studio on Thursday, 16 August 2012, was Paul Stemmet (@paulstemmet), CEO of Shinka, an advertising network representing the largest mobile community in Africa.
He joined show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) to share his views on how mobile research is done, some insights and research already gathered and the influence on the market.
We also looked at Mxit, Pondering Panda (the research arm linked to Mxit), and Shinka (the advertising network working with Mxit); as well as the newly launched Mxit Money and how it is being rolled out.
The news roundup covered:
- Native wins RCS digital marketing & media account
- 20 tips for writing well
- [Township Marketing]: Township Status
- Lessons from home-grown "Mandela Story" viral sensation
- Red & Yellow School merges its logic and magic with Quirk's digital
If you missed the show, download (38MB) or listen to the podcast (39:28 minutes).
Date: 16 August 2012 Length: 39:28min File size: 38MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio