Tonight on the Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
, streamed live 5pm-6pm via 2oceansVibe Radio
, we talk about the rise of mobile research and the roles of Pondering Panda, Mxit and Shinka. The studio guests this Thursday evening, 16 August 2012, will be CEO of Shinka, Paul Stemmet and head of media and business development for Mxit, Mike Carter . [twitterfall
Biz Takeouts moves to a new time slot on 2oceansVibe Radio, now every Thursday evening from 5pm-6pm.
This evening's lineup
- Show host: Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza)
- In-studio guests: CEO of Shinka - the advertising arm of World of Avatar - and self-confessed tech junkie, Paul Stemmet (@paulstemmet); and head of Media and Business Development for Mxit, Mike Carter (@getcarter01).
- Discussion topics:
- Mobile and research and Pondering Panda, Mxit and Shinka
- The future of mobile research in Africa and South Africa
- Mobile trends in SA and Africa
- Successful campaigns on mobile
- What is next for Mxit, Shinka and Pondering Panda
- World of Avatar overview
How to listen
Comments or questions
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media Show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.