BERLIN, GERMANY: With just over four weeks to go until the FIPP/VDZ/emediaSF Digital Innovators' Summit in Berlin, Germany, time is running out to secure your place.
The conference, taking place on 14-15 March, has a line-up of expert speakers from all over the world, who will be talking about some of the hottest topics in digital publishing, including:
- Next Issue Media CEO Morgan Guenther, from the US, will share the latest on their e-reading platform;
- David Griffin from National Geographic, USA, will discuss multiplatform content deployment;
- Rebecca Grossman-Cohen of the just launched News Corp tablet-only publication The Daily in the US, will provide some insights on the digital publication;
- Thomas Balduff of augmented reality leader Total Immersion, France, will talk about AR technology and show it live;
- Juan Senor and John Wilpers of Innovation Media Consulting Group will launch the latest FIPP Innovations in Magazines report, of which each attendee will receive a free copy.
In addition to the speakers, the event will have a number of innovative companies speaking about and demonstrating their products and services for publishers in the expo area. There will also be plenty of opportunities to interact with the speakers, international publishing industry peers and other innovators in digital media.
See a full conference programme and register your place at innovators-summit.com.
For information and to get the latest conference updates, go to twitter.com/DISummit, facebook.com/digitalinnovatorssummit or google.com/profiles/Digital.Innovators.Summit