Date, Location: 18th October @ Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg
Editor & Publisher
Event Marketer magazine
The red-hot experiential marketing trend is catching on fire around the world, and on 18 October you have the opportunity to "catch the flame" when global marketing expert Dan Hanover moderates a full-day conference on below-the-line marketing.
The African Experiential Marketing Summit is the #1 educational event for marketing executives, and the ONLY conference 100% focused on the evolution of below-the-line marketing into full-blown "brand experiences". Join hundreds of fellow marketers from some of the biggest brands for this annual can't-miss event. Once again our featured moderator is Dan Hanover, editor of the USA's Event Marketer magazine, the world authority on experiential marketing.
- Below-the-Line Becomes Above-the-Line: Learn dozens of top trends that are critical to your success.
- Welcome to the Digital Age: Go inside the "digital+live" trend and then go deep inside a variety of examples and case studies that will give you a true perspective of the impact of technology on events and sponsorships.
- Pushing Store Sales: Learn tips and best practices for connecting your marketing programmes with retail case registers. See examples of sales-crunching campaigns in action and walk away with tips for generating more sales immediately.
- 25 Top Case Studies: Go inside case studies from brands like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Blackberry, Burger King, Bacardi, Toyota, American Express, Vodafone, Orange Telecom, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé, Kraft, Unilever, Visa, Kelloggs, Intel, HP, Cisco, Diageo and more.
- Integrating Experiential Marketing: Learn how marketers are linking events and sponsorships to their advertising, web sites, promos and more. Get some examples of integration and learn how to combine your own below-the-line and above-the-line into "one line."
- Technology and Marketing: From hardware and software to the classy to the crazy, we will explore the role of technology in our industry now... and in the future.
It's the leading conference on experiential marketing, and you have to be there. You'll get access to the leading experts, the hottest trends and literally dozens and dozens of case studies you cannot access anywhere else. For more information contact: Latifa Maredith on +27 11 549 5340 or .
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.