"Just over a year ago we sat around the boardroom table and thought about how we can share industry insights and key learning's with as wider market reach as possible, from this conversation the concept of the Digibates was born.
"We have pushed the "conversation envelope" wide open and keeping things behind closed doors is something of the past in our industry now. Yes we have won local and global Innovation Awards, but it was never about an award, it was about having conversations that were relevant to key issues in the media, marketing, advertising and branding space and sharing and engaging with thought leaders, influencers, brands and people working in this fast changing new media space," says Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media Sub-Saharan Africa.
Global influencers and innovators will make up the panel that will be moderated by Rowlands. The topic under debate/discussion will be "Can Africa lead the creative revolution globally?"
- Consistency and skills in the African markets - do we have them, how do we up-skill and be on par with global trends or are we already leading?
- What are global clients looking for in the African media landscape?
- What should lead client campaigns - creativity or strategy?
- What are the current "Digitalization" (integrated) methods we are seeing in Africa?
- What tools are needed to ensure we are able to lead instead of follow?
Listen live via www.bizradio.co.za
- or listen to the podcasts here on Bizcommunity
after the debate. BizRadio is the creation of Ingrid von Stein and Grant Jansen, who together bring combined skills and expertise from the worlds of traditional radio, media, strategic communications and entrepreneurship. [Note: BizRadio is an independent company and is not connected with Bizcommunity in any way.
Participation is open via a live Twitter feed directly to the panelists using the official Twitter hashtag, #aegisTL
Listen every month
The Thought Leader Digibates are held monthly and include a panel of leading media-marketing experts who will discuss, debate and share their knowledge - gleaned over years of experience - with a wider audience. The official Twitter hashtag is #aegisTL