- #CannesLions2016: Titanium Lions winners!
- #CannesLions2016: Entertainment Lions winners!
- #CannesLions2016: Entertainment Lions for Music winners!
- #MannesInCannes: Half-time catch up
- Short film conceived, directed and edited by machines at NDS, Cannes
- #CannesLions2016: Titanium Lions shortlist
CSI & Sustainability trends
Energy & Mining trends
Logistics & Transport trends
New men's glossy Business Class hits the road in January
"These readers are business decision makers who've arrived - 51% are in top/senior management, 47% earn over R60,000 per month - and who aren't currently reached in significant numbers by other magazines. They're very brand-aware, they want to know about fashion and style and the very latest technology, but they're not hipsters. They're interested in quality brands, in success and living the good life they've earned."
Boffard and the sales team, headed by Madeleine Stoltz, formerly advertising director of GQ and sales manager at CNBC, will start the year with a sales roadshow in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban. "We have a very strong proposition," Stoltz says. "With a defined demographic, we know who we're speaking to. Our circulation's already there. It will be the highest quality reach of any men's magazine - and it's guaranteed."
For more, contact Thando Pato one tel +27(0)11 280 5871, +27(0)72 232 5624 or email .