Africa is described as the growth hotspot globally in the out of home, digital and mobile marketing space - are you ready for it? What do the key research players in the industry have to say and what are they seeing as the key factors influencing marketing going forward?
- The way in which research specialists conduct their research in the mobile/digital space in Africa.
- What does research actually say/indicate as to where the big trends will be coming from in Africa in 2013 in the digital and mobile space?
- Where are we seeing the most growth across Africa (regions) and is this growth being seeing on mobile or pc/online? To what can we attribute this growth?
- The relevance of this research for brands operating/expanding in the African region from a digital/mobile perspective.
The panelists will include leading experts from:
- Pondering Panda
- TNS Global
- Posterscope SA
- World Wide Worx
Listen live via www.bizradio.co.za
- or listen to the podcasts here on Bizcommunity
after the debate. BizRadio is the creation of Ingrid von Stein, Grant Jansen, Chris Kolbe and Colin Jones, who together bring combined skills and expertise from the worlds of traditional radio, media, strategic communications and entrepreneurship. [Note: BizRadio is an independent company and is not connected with Bizcommunity in any way.
The official Twitter hashtag is #aegisTL
Listen every month
The Thought Leader Digibates are held monthly and include a panel of leading media-marketing experts who will discuss, debate and share their knowledge - gleaned over years of experience - with a wider audience. The official Twitter hashtag is #aegisTL