Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 47: In-store digital signage solutions
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday, 29 November 2012, was Chris Day, MD of Moving Tactics (@MovingTacticsSA).
He and show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager, Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza), discussed how Moving Tactics started; the development of the South African market; international digital signage trends; and what clients need to know when looking at running an in-store campaign using digital signage.
The news roundup covered:
- Getting rid of so-so social media
- Demystifying POPI
- Nominations open for most influential people in media
- King James wins Agencies' Agency of the Year
- Winners of AdFocus 2012 announced
If you missed the show, download (39.1MB) or listen to the podcast (42:44 minutes).
Date: 29 November 2012 Length: 42:44min File size: 39.1MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio