Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 192: Fortinet discuss online security and IoT
• Who is Fortinet and what do they offer?
• Is cyber crime really on the rise and what can we do to protect ourselves.
• The international trends in online security.
• How you can secure yourself and your company online.
• How the internet of things changes security and increases the risk.
• How driverless car manufactures are having to look at security to ensure safety on the roads.
• Which is safer, a Mac or PC.
• The future of online security and what is next for Fortinet.
Check out Fortinet for more info.
Date: 13 October 2016 Length: 16:57min File size: 23.8MB Host: Warren Harding
The news roundup from Bizcommunity:
- Is it wise for brands to insult black township consumers who are worth R100bn?
- #BehindtheSelfie with... Glenda Mansfield
- Yes, white labelling works in PR
- These customers ain't loyal... Or are they?
- The modern marketing paradox