Tonight on the Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media Radio Show
, streamed live 5pm-6pm via 2oceansVibe Radio
, we talk about sports and fitness marketing and how PUMA is using digital, in-store and traditional marketing to grow market share. The studio guest this Thursday evening, 30 August 2012, will be Alex Hulley, marketing manager at PUMA South Africa. [twitterfall
This evening's lineup
How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
- Show host: Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza)
- In-studio guest: Alex Hulley (@Hothtrooper), 2010 World Cup liaison for PUMA International and current PUMA South Africa marketing manager.
- Discussion topics:
- Sports and fitness marketing
- What PUMA is doing to market to different audiences
- How PUMA uses social media, print, outdoor and other media for marketing
- The state of the retail industry for sports brands and PUMA
- Marketing success stories that PUMA has been involved in
- Current trends in sports marketing
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.