This evening's lineup
- In-studio guest: Kathryn Sharfman (@kathsharfman), managing director of Fast & Remarkable. Sharfman, with 14 years' digital experience and a winner of the Businesswomen's Association's prestigious Regional Business Achiever award last year, is set to take Fast & Remarkable into the future.
The agency was inspired by the insight that clients often have marketing needs that would be best serviced by a focused team of skilled specialists who can work in an agile way with the right blend of skills for the job.
- Show host: Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza)
- Discussion topics:
- the beginning of Fast & Remarkable (@FastRemarkable),
- how the agency model is different from traditional agencies
- how do brands and specialists benefit from Fast & Remarkable's approach?
- what's trending in Fast and Remarkable's world
- the type of work the agency is doing
How to listen
Comments or questions
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.
Posted on 28 Feb 2013 11:17