Marketing & Media jobs
- Desktop Publisher Cape Town
- Head of Paid Media Cape Town
- Online Sales Consultant Cape Town
- Brand Manager Cape Town
- Creative Director Cape Town
- Designer Bryanston
- Technical Business Unit Director Johannesburg
- Mid-Level Multimedia Designer Cape Town
- Mid-Level Multimedia Designer Johannesburg
- Digital Senior Account Manager Cape Town
Bizcommunity leading with the news from Cannes
Bizcommunity’s Cannes Lions Special Section has already featured breaking news this year such as interviews with this year’s SA Young Lions, Prince Zwane and Kaylee Germann, from the Johannesburg-based agency, Publicis; an exclusive interview with Cannes Lions Festival CEO Phil Thomas by engage Video Group CEO, Jon Ratcliffe back in March, and more.
Quest for the best from the fest
However in pursuit of the best of the world-class thinkers, award-winning creatives and brand superstars that will foregather at Cannes, the annual Cannes Lions highlight will come when our reporter Ann Nurock hits the ground in Cannes, faced with the formidable task of deciding which of the hundreds of talks and networking events on offer across nine tracks she will attend and cover, in order for us to be able to bring you the crème of the content from Cannes.
Follow that tweet
From now to 18-22 June expect all the shortlists, finalists, jurors, winning brands and who’s who news, as our team relays interviews and winners as they happen from Cannes. Follow @Bizcommunity, @Biz_Marketing and @Annnurock on Facebook and Twitter for all the local and international award winners, Cannes action and more surprises.
Sponsorship opportunities on Cannes content - front page newsfeeds, Special Section, specially designed post-event newsletters and future post-Cannes industry events - is still available at great rates, so contact to get in on the action!
Bizcommunity.com's press office
- Give your brand the space to grow on Bizcommunity 14 Sep 2018
- Cannes Lions case studies or how not to make rubbish advertising 4 Sep 2018
- Unboxing the Loeries 2018 20 Aug 2018
- Cinemark, Ann Nurock and Bizcommunity present Insights from Cannes 26 Jul 2018
- Edufundi celebrates reading on Mandela Day 24 Jul 2018