Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 51: Online recruitment trends for South Africa and Africa
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday, 31 January 2013, was Matthew Gray (@mattinsa), web and mobile technology specialist at Graylink, a provider of cloud-based recruitment software to corporate Africa. Gray and show host Warren Harding (@bizcomwazza) discussed the growth in online recruitment; the various products suited to South Africa and Africa as recruitment environments; as well as what the future of online recruitment holds.
They also looked at some Graylink client case studies and Gray gave tips for getting started and perfecting online recruitment in South Africa and Africa.
The news roundup covered:
- [2013 trends] Out-of-the-box branding
- [2013 trends] It is no longer business as usual
- [2013 trends] Opportunities for growth within marketing and advertising arena
- [2013 trends] Insight into cinema in 2013
- [2013 trends] The year ahead for experiential marketing
If you missed the show, download (39.4MB) or listen to the podcast (43:04 minutes).
Episode 51: Online recruitment trends for South Africa and Africa
Date: 31 January 2013 Length: 43:04min File size: 39.4MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio